Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A yamcha with old and new friends

Yesterday IM tutorial class learn how to make a picture by creating outlines and stuffs from a black and white/ scanned picture. It's interesting and was one of my fav cause I thought of making my own character through sketching on a paper first. I did the 'Patrick' (from Spongebob squarepants) picture quite fast too, and the teacher said 'Good... first time I see Patrick got pants!' Haha, it was fun learning Illustrator.

Last night went out yamcha with Lian Gim, CK and Fong plus my two secondary friends, David and Daniel. 3 boys, 3 girls... it looks like a blind date session, haha. Lian Gim also bought her laptop because wants to ask me some Photoshop stuffs, but sadly her laptop a bit rosak, so only able to teach her a bit.

It was fun... most of the time we were watching the funny 'Shaolin Soccer' and the exciting 'Tokyo Drift', but we did chat and talk about other stuffs like games, jokes and life. Who says the young and the 'experienced' people can't mix? Haha...

Went back around 1am++... sorry can't invite more ppl cause my car can't fit that much >.<

No comments: