Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good turned to suey...

Last week was a good week, suddenly turned bad this week! First I lost my VERY important black notebook that I wrote down all the important stuffs in the lab last Sat... book also got ppl steal? Sigh...

Then yesterday the stupid TARC security guard took my car sticker because the number written on it is not the same as my current car number plate. That's because I change car! Told the stupid guard liao and he still took my sticker, and ask me to claim it back from the guardhouse today... Now I need to wait tomorrow cause the sticker register under his name and tomorrow only he got class. Stupid x 1000000 TARC guards! Nothing better to do ah!?!

Whoever find my black notebook back I reward Rm5! Promise, no lie! HELP!!! >.<

2 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

yoyo~~u found ur notebook today liao arh!~change luck again~~good!

Jason Leingod said...

haha, ya... so happy! ^^