Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life's good!

So the results are out. Got 1A, 4B and 1C (+ and -)... which is not bad, considering no fail. But I aimed to get higher results and beat the ones better than me, how come so hard? Need to add more oil this semester, yooooosh!

Today first class typography. I thought teacher want to see SOME sketches, mana tau want ALL 20! Or no chop! So with just 1 design in my sketchbook, I took the challenge to faster make up 20 sketches and pass it up today... and I finished! A bit scared that teacher will see my work as so 'cincai', I await his comment.

It wasn't bad... and quite good too! Out of the 20, 4 of them was picked, which I need to improve. 1 more can also be used but need to show it in computer. But still, 4 picked... and the work I done was in less than 2 hours, not bad, haha... Teacher praised me 'very creative', which I didn't hear since I was in MIA a long time ago XD

9 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

creative~~~lol

Robin Tan said...

lol
u ok la
he kept chatting with us untill no time to do~~

Jason Leingod said...

pilla> y? tak percaya ka? haha

robin> haha, he also got chat with us but not that much, luckily... else really no time finish 19 sketches in the class

PILLA CHEN said...

he said me idea no bad lei~wahah!!but he only very like 1 sketch~~lol

u ....creative~~~haha!!!

Jason Leingod said...

got 1 ok la... but keep doing more, be hardworking, then sure can get more approved.

yes, yes, me creative, still dont believe? haha!

PILLA CHEN said...

ME LAZY???????????????????

Jason Leingod said...

no ah, just need to be more hardworking... :P

PILLA CHEN said...

same meaning ""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Leingod said...

is it? lol