Saturday, March 07, 2009

First week of sem 3, done!

Ok, so the first week of Sem 3 is over... actually it feels like more than one week studying liao, donno why, haha. Maybe cause in just one week we did so much stuffs (like playing CC) until it doesn't feel like just one week at all. I also got my car (second hand) this week, which is super good... cause I don't need to walk up and down the mountain anymore! ^^

But my mom limits me to use the car (cause nowadays financial problem + she memang strict), so don't expect me to drive further than Genting Klang with it, haha... I not rich leh, one sem I no car liao shows u how hard we try to gather money to buy one la... T_T

Overall the teachers this sem is ok... and lucky we got one funny lecturer among the 3 subjects. Don't need to say you all also know who la. Today we have the first tutorial taught by him too. Very entertaining and friendly, I wish there were more lecturers like him in TARC, haha!

So the projects are coming... one need to be passed up next week. Kan cheong and busy!!

7 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

ya..all lecturer quite cute..haha~lol..assignment aso quite alot..WTF!!..

Jason Leingod said...

cute? haha... short sem mah, wat to do...

PILLA CHEN said...

if not cute handsome mei??

Jason Leingod said...

handsome la... not handsome ka? haha

PILLA CHEN said...

yoyo~~which 1 handsome???tht IM lecturer handsome abit only~~other all~~~~~haha~~

Jason Leingod said...

then u can kao him la... he 23 years only ma, haha

PILLA CHEN said...

siao~~