Tuesday, March 17, 2009

1 out of 2 problem solved...

First of all, a BIG BIG thanks to Eveness for finding back my black note book... although it doesn't seem much, but without it I'm totally lost...! If you see this, I owe you one... or RM5, whichever you prefer... you can come claim from me, real one! Now I only hope Bernard gets back his mouse which cost RM300+ -...

One bad luck gone, another one left... It's the stupid sticker thingy that the bodoh TARC guard took from me. If I can, I want to tuut him kao kao, but I know he's just doing his job. If I really can't get back my car sticker, then I will really swear him kao kao until he bersin and cough everyday, until he get sick! >( Go and catch those making fake stickers la, why take mine which I legally apply from the office!?! BODOH!!!

Today we went to check out the open day in the sport complex. It was fun, and even got better when U6 ppl joined us there. Got free desktop calendar, a TARC pen and 4 mini cups of Nescafe, haha... But the best thing is I learned a lot more new tricks using PS and Illustrator, hope it will stay in my brain la :P

No comments: