Thursday, April 09, 2009

Movie poster kau tim!

Fuh, finally finished and passed up poster assignment! Didn't look as nice as I thought... maybe cause I no idea on how to make a bombastic poster, sad. Whatever la, still got a lot assignments to do!

Ponteng Typo, but then realised the teacher himself didn't come... so dont consider ponteng, lol. But then still need go early to do Dahlan's audio recording. Went to Li Hong's house to do recording with Wennie, Ck and Mhing Chen. I thought it will end fast but because we were all noob, it became more funny than serious... mostly because CK's sound effect so keng (but too keng until I sit next to her also sometimes sakit telinga). I think her scream can reach 100db, lol...

Also heard there's some 'incident' happening at TARC that Li Hong accidentally saw. Wow, doing 'it' in class... memang siao! The couple must be either very daring or very stupid. If kena tangkap by TARC, sure kena expel liao. Makes you wonder what people will do for love nowadays... or is it really 'love' or just curiosity? 'Curiosity makes baby', you know? Hahaha...


ATTENTION ALL U5 STUDENTS:
Mr Aaron sms me and said our class will present on Monday, so no changes! I repeat, Monday 9-11am... not Wednesday 4-6pm. So faster do S@A assignment now! X_X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u better make sure everyone in ur class does read ur blog.

Jason Leingod said...

I got sms to some of them already

Anonymous said...

thank u 4 ur help. good luck on Monday!

Jason Leingod said...

haha, thx, cya on monday