Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finished BT exam!

Finally the typo exam is over! Although not so hard, but not so easy also... I think will pass if my assignments mark are not so low, but I'm aiming higher than just pass, lol.

Yesterday my other computer just kantoi, and that happened one day after I fix my room's computer! Memang 'hak chai'... now have to check what happened to it again, mafan. Worse of all, I can't Dota cause this room's computer Wc3 folder cannot open! @(%&(%@_*$!! No DOTA= No Life! Ok, maybe not so serious la... haha.

Next up... S@A exam on Friday. Then what should we do with our long holidays? Don't tell me all want balik kampung awal-awal again...!? Sien lor...! ><;

10 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

yalo!!!holiday!!wat should do?

Jason Leingod said...

Go Pulau Pinang or Genting, want?

PILLA CHEN said...

wan go pulau pinang...dont wan go genting~~~who plan o?..u plan lar~~i dont wan so earlist bec hometown lar~

Jason Leingod said...

u want go ka? I ask robin them leave a place for u la, cause they plan one, haha...

PILLA CHEN said...

paiseh lar~nobody ask me go aso~~
and not my close fren go aso~~
so ..u thr got left how mny place arh?..
i ask li hong them go tgr..can?

Jason Leingod said...

I donno wor, I need ask Robin them later... confirm liao only tell u la.

Robin if u see this u can also help me confirm, haha...

SoraSoul said...

everyone is welcome, but too bad we lack of car to go pinang, altot we can take bus go, but after reach pinang, they said use public transport very exp, n thier car also got limit, so we hv to drive our own car togo,

me myself oso nt sure can take my car drive go pinang or nt, since my family not reli allow me to drive so far... summore budget very less and zc them wan take we go eat tis n tat

kae said take us go clubbing, chew yee said take us go eat japanese buffet tat worth RM75 == wtf dun wan == i rather eat maggi LOL

nvm la, go there for fun, dun wan spend much can le, but still the prob is transportation... who can drive car go de onli dunno gt who.... jason cannot, wang ten dun wan, zc hv to fetch his pinang friend oso no place, me nt sure can get car or nt....

hopeless for tis trip as well....

Jason Leingod said...

har, like that ka... no choice, if no transport then have to cancel liao. go clubbing n eat buffet all those exp stuff can count me out too... my max budget for the whole trup is below RM150 only.

Raptor Graphics said...

good la.. no dota.. play other games.. like cs.. haha..

Jason Leingod said...

TERPAKSA! arghh....