Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Finished t-shirt design!

Wah... finally finished t-shirt design assignment. Took me 5 hours to do, which is not bad... based on the outcome, haha. Unfortunaltely so susah do only got 30 marks. But luckily some ppl say that's not the final marks, he will still check the project in detail 1st. Good la, cause some ppl just copy n paste got same marks with me while I do so susah only got 30! Mana Boleh!? I got so low maybe cause he thinks I copy n paste too, haha...
p/s: upload the pic but then the pic become cacat, so cant give u all c... bummer! but u can see it in the lab, I put it as a wallpaper, haha XD

6 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

ganasai..put as wallpaper at lab!!

wat not final mark??double check!!jikala...mine 1 dont knoe y illustractor tht file become 1 layer only...sure minus mark~~wu~wu~wu!

Jason Leingod said...

haha, y? u dont like my wallpaper ka, lol...

Haaa... u accidentally merge it is it? oh no... faster give teacher the other copy la. u got the original copy, right?

PILLA CHEN said...

maybe i forgot open new layer when do...wahaha!!!siao po!!~~

SoraSoul said...

haiz, i onli get 20+, cuz is reli too simple n when i intro that time i onli used 1 min == mayb not even 1 min , sigh cham la cham la cham la.....

Robin Tan said...

@ sorasoul : when u guys see ur marks wan ah?? me din see oso cos the teacher close oredi~

Jason Leingod said...

Pilla> hah, nvm, I think a lot ppl will do that mistake also

SS> haha, not the final mark mah, dont worry

Robin> curi curi ternampak when I ask him take attendance already or not, lol