Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Assignments

Wah... assignments really coming in like gila babi... I hate the most is typography! Short sem he thought is long sem, give us FOUR assignments! Then need to approve, present... and even got some stupid homeworks! Memang absolutely insane and unjustified! Fan Koong!!

IM assignment is kinda fun, but because I'm not a pro yet, so quite hard to do the effect I wanted. A lot ppl do it quite keng, including Danny, Wang Ten and Robin. I need to keep up and do a better one than them! Haha...

Today is April Fool. Tak kena fooled except by Alvin (used my weakness: DOTA), cis! Robin also kena from Wennie, haha (12am fool him, siao!). Tonight yamcha too! Assignments, buzz off! >.<

2 comments:

Robin Tan said...

-- she very geng lo..tepat tepat 12 am//

Jason Leingod said...

haha, ya... I also ganjil why she so semangat, lol...