Friday, January 16, 2009

Tamadun is gone... hopefully for good!

Yeah, the bloody headache Tamadun past liao! A lot of objective questions, and luckily some of the ones that I last minute studied, came out. Did question 3 and 4 for subjective, I asked around but no one do question 3... hope I dont 'die' doing la, haha.

Went out of the exam hall in 1 hour and 15 minutes like that, really fast! Kesian those that got trapped in there because it got delayed for another half an hour to count the papers. Then went for DOTA to release tension...

Please let my Tamadun paper pass... or get a B would be best. I don't want any resit in my results! >.<

12 comments:

SoraSoul said...

LOL, same hopefully dun die yet TT

Jason Leingod said...

hope for ALL of us, haha

Ph0t0graphy.com said...

wha, go dota din't call. LOL. What's with the donuts header?!

VR最高 said...

i'm 100% sure my tamadun good than bm exam = =
tomagogame> since i dun knw who r u..but i think de donut header cute nia ^^

Jason Leingod said...

Tamago> cute mah? no? it shows multi design, which also stand for my course, multimedia design, lol...

CK> wah, my tamadun 100% worse than my BM... opposite of you, haha

cute ka? haha, thx...! ^^

PILLA CHEN said...

TAMADUN OK LAR~~~MY TMD 100% BETTER THAN BML!!!!MAYBE BML FAIL...THEN TMD GET C GUA~~I GUESS LAR!!!

Jason Leingod said...

wah, u also say tamadun easy ka... looks like nobody will fail tamadun, I hope... XD

PILLA CHEN said...

WAH~~~U LOOK DOWN ME ARH~~~

SoraSoul said...

Tamadun, depend on our luck sia...

By the way, who is tomagogame==

Jason Leingod said...

MC> wah, I dont look down on ppl one... dont fitnah me wor, lol

Alvin> some of my friends u dont know

PILLA CHEN said...

I JOKING ONLY...U SO...

Jason Leingod said...

I also joking ma, didnt see I write 'lol' in the end? haha