Sunday, January 11, 2009

So hard to study!

Wah, these days really hard to study... yesterday go out buy clothes for CNY. Then my friend came and we go out yamcha + snooker. Then today go out buy clothes again. Good thing is got new clothes to wear for CNY and the whole year, bad thing is couldn't study... but still got so many days ma, right? lol...

Tomorrow me going TARC to see the result and pass exam slip for those who want to get earlier. Also to see Tayguan's result... hope get high marks lah. Who wan get exam slip or notes (I didn't photostat extra, those who need see which one you want and photostat sendiri, but on the same day give me back) can come tomorrow. Call me when you reach TARC and I will pass the item to you/ you come get from me.

Good Luck All for the coming Exams!

3 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

eiei~~whr is my color study notes!!!!!!

Jason Leingod said...

u want ka? tomolo i lend u photostat la...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!