Friday, January 02, 2009

New year celebration

Two days have fun, memang syok...! Wednesday after class went back home, then go take LRT and STAR to PWTC to find my friend. He took us to a place called 'something'. A lot of nice food and beverages places there. As we waited at Old Town, 2 friends came. Then we went to eat Nando (my first time). Damn expensive, and the chicken was small! Totally a rip off, my RM20+!!

Then yamcha again at Old Town as we wait for the new year to come. We just tell each other happy new year when the time comes, boring betul, haha... Later went to Subang to fins another 2 friends, yamcha at a mamak. Tak cukup, we went for another one at a nearby McD... gila! How many yamcha is there total... walao, 5!

Finally reached my friend's house around 5am++ and stayover night there. The next day woke up around 10.30am, played Mahjong, ate breakfast outside, and continue lepak at her house until night. We ate at 'Asia One', where there are a lot of nice hawker foods. Finally went back, but stop by to yamcha with another friend first near my house. Reached home around 11.30 pm... Started the new year very special this year, syok!!! XD

6 comments:

SoraSoul said...

walao, gila babi~ yamcha 5 times still got mcd == but ur 1 more fun den me la~ me onli steamboat == haiz haiz~ dulan leh ~ ntg ply 1 ~ cuz all oso my cousin friend, more detail pls go my blog see kakakakakaka

Jason Leingod said...

haha, ur one ok la... at least not just stay at home sleep ma, lol

VR最高 said...

so geng = =" yam so many cha also din feel full de meh hahaha...whole day u juz yam cha only wahahahaha~~XD
but good loh at least u guys gt nice food to eat T T

SoraSoul said...

Ya lor, me steamboat, ntg left 4 me, i onli eat maggie+ some leftover food, u tis jason we gt nickname for u we will call u the Yamguy or u wan Chaguy ~ wakekekeke

Jason Leingod said...

CK> haha, ok la... but use a lot money >.<

Alvin> haha, u sound worse than me wor... I dowan any new nickname! -_-;

SoraSoul said...

Yes, it is worst than u, i took my dinner at 4am == breakfast hahahahaha.... Eh the nickname of Chaguy nice wat ahahahaha