Friday, January 09, 2009

Finally got the notes!

Today I was hardworking enough to go college, just to take the notes I missed and go for BM class, if there is one. Thanks Robin for finally photostatting it for the whole class. And Wang Ten too, because he went to the office and took all the exam slip, so now I got all the U5 exam slip. Those who want it from me can either get it on Monday (if I semangat go to school again to see the photography marks) or on Wednesday, an hour earlier before the exam starts. Confirmation will be told later... so stay tuned.

Today finally feel like a ton of bricks taken off my heart... A friend (anonymous) told me a lot of stuff which I never knew, and it has totally changed my perception of her. The final pieces and the question marks have all joined together and answered... thus, ending my months of pain and misery. How much pain? Only I know...! Haha XD

To those who still wonder, I can tell you that it is all over... just like a dream. Don't need to guess, wonder or gossip, cause there is none anymore... full-stop. Wishing her the best for her future, I will move on... and continue pawning ppl in DOTA, lol. Study too, of course...! :P

6 comments:

Juno said...

lmao dota.. lol..

Robin Tan said...

haha..ur welcome..btw u still dota-ing ah??
i noe la today u win...nvm la
im noob what! ahaha``

paiseh~~

Jason Leingod said...

Juno> wah, u also here ka, haha... wan join us play next time? lol

Robin> u also can become good one, try harder and play more... :P

Juno said...

lol sry i quit dota for some time dy.. =D

Jason Leingod said...

u so keng, why stop? sayang leh, haha...

SoraSoul said...

Allah, juno say quit but actually wan ply 1 ahahahahahahahaha...

robin, == we wont kill u de, onli danny so heartless == LOL