Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Gila punya naik bukit!

Yesterday naik bukit... donno why suddenly sot want to go up hill although I know I am not fit enough and my 'ibu kaki' still pain. Since they (Lian Gim, Robin, Alvin) want, I also say okla. Invited Andrew as a tour guide too. We went up after the last lecture, Color Studies... around 4.30pm.

Really 'adventurous'... the path is small, then go up after the forest became rocky area. I was sweating like gila babi just around 15 minute up the hill... siao! Finally climbed up the 75 degree cerun bukit, then sit and rest. I couldn't continue any further, so does Danny and Alvin. SO we just sit there, took some pictures while Mr 'Rambo' Robin go further up alone. Lian Gim also adventured up a bit, not so high as Robin.

Then go down the bukit back... took a group photo too. I love taking group photos, especially on a memorable event like this! My legs were shaking when I'm climbing down the hill, but I still hanged on. After the 'Hell' experience was over, Danny fetch us back home. That night I slept at 10pm, damn kao tired! X_X

No comments: