Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Bday to Ee Fan!

Celebrated Ee Fan's bday yesterday right after school by going to Sg Wang. Danny fetch us there, but then he doesn't like to sing. So I teman him walk around and window shopping while Robin and Ee Fan gang all go karaoke... Alvin also followed us. After finished I was shocked to see so many people went for the karaoke, keng!

After karaoke, we all went for arcade. Danny went home then because afraid of traffic jam n need to fetch her sis. After arcade, me and Robin went back home while they still go jalan2. On the way back saw Kai Teck and Nicholas. Waited quite a while under the rain for my dad to fetch me from Wangsa Maju.

Suddenly Alvin called and say the plan changed earlier, from 11pm to 9pm...!? I can't go so early as I just reached home, need to eat, bath then only move out near 10pm. There was even more people at Feeling Cafe, wow...!

What a crazy and lively gang... we became famous cause we keep interacting with the singers there. Even the singers became crazier than usual (I never seen them like that of all the times I went there). Very nice and funny, haha. Around 1.30am I have to go liao, cause went out the whole day feeling tired... but they still play snooker after that! Thought of fetching anybody home but Alvin said there's a lot of ppl with cars, so I guess my help is not needed...

A wild wild day at Feeling's cafe... when's next? XD

6 comments:

VR最高 said...

wow seems u all guys r really geng nia!! ply nonstop de..by the way,dis is how DML1 student life XD
ganbateh for our college life n our friendship!!

Jason Leingod said...

haha, yalor... cheers to our friendship and college life! ^^

février said...

merry christmas and a happy new year to you too!! ^___^ thanks for the compliment :)

(i din tell u this before but i like the new template :D)

Jason Leingod said...

haha, thx! XD

SoraSoul said...

Eh, enjoy leh ~ hahahaha anyway we have 3 cars but in the end 1 car broke down cuz of some prob so left 2 cars hahahaha

Jason Leingod said...

ya, I know from other ppl's blog liao... lol