Saturday, December 27, 2008

Busy week, so busy!

Finally finished final assignment for CD and passed up yesterday... thanks for all that help us including Sam's girl friend and Kelvin. After finished and print all those stuff, pass up in the teacher's office only at around 4pm... late 4 hours! lol

Then go Steven Corner makan. Danny them is just next door, in the Infinity WCG cc. So after ate, terus join them for some SDO. Robin also play SDO liao, haha. Then after Sam and gang finished eating, we DOTA. Lost, cause GWei too keng liao... plus other factor I don't want to mention, haha. After dinner, Danny send us back.

Then played SDO with Wennie at home. Siao... she say long time no go liao, but still so keng. So I leave her in the advanced room and I went back to the beginner room... and play some 'lover mode', haha. Me and my partner too keng liao, the host kick me, kns! -_-;

One down, two more to go... projects, projects, arrrghhh!

7 comments:

VR最高 said...

wennnie ar = ="
she is de goddess of sdo la..althought e fan is expert on this...but wennie also din bad de..

stil gt 2 more presentation to go, ganbateh nia clasrep~~~\(≧▽≦)/~

ef@N said...

-.-walao all play sdo dint jio me huh??
ass itchy liao leh???
hmhmhm.....
Robin oso play sdo?
wakakakakaaka....
nex time wan bully him liao..
ohohohoho~~~~~

Jason Leingod said...

CK> ya, memang both also 'gila' de, lol... good luck to u too!

EF> hoyoh, I challenge u lvl 5 and below songs only wor, u want ka? lol...

SoraSoul said...

Deng, i know i feed them but i dun wish 1, cuz kelvin or dunno who tat use riki keep come kill me, i told u sniper=riki's food tats y == ohohohoho still my sdo skill nt yet rust can win 1 round in 3 rounds

Jason Leingod said...

lol, I win 2 of 3, lagi keng la, lol... the riki is giap wei, most pro in dota among all of us

SoraSoul said...

Cis, tat 1 u didnt ply river wakakakaka

Jason Leingod said...

haha, where can always river... must be fair ma, lol