Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kena main!

Wah lao, today finally finished the BM assignment. Then while resting at home, suddenly Mhing Chen MSN pm me, but say herself is Lian Gim. I suspect nothing and talk to her like normal, then she suddenly say she's actually not her, but somebody else! From Ee Fan, Robin, Ee Chun until wonno who lah... but seeing how naughty the person is, I suspect is Ee Fan liao. Then confirmed is her when Mhing Chen mentioned it in her blog. Naughty Ee Fan...! -_-;

This teaches me that I should be careful in MSN more. You will never know who is faking who, and who is actually watching from behind the monitor...!

6 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

haha!!betul betul no me...i juz help lian gim type wat she wan to say...becoz she typing so slow!!!i is actually watching from behind the monitor...! n efan ..haha...tht is person who cheat u she is lian gim,echun..robin and wat else!!!

Jason Leingod said...

haha, lian gim type so slow? I didnt know... but I know most of the cheat one is Ee Fan one, she memang like that...!

Janell Tai said...

hey interested in viewing my blog?be my followers yah!hehe..i juz put this link in my blog.support!thx.hehe

Robin Tan said...

walau~~ee fan really use my name ah~~
ask her to pay Royalty...hehhe

Jason Leingod said...

Janell> ok, I will become your follower *move like a zombie and call out "Juiii Niiing...!"... XD

Robin> she should pay me more for the charges of talking 'fai waa' with her, lol...

Anonymous said...

cambbraft
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/does-meridia-work]does meridia work[/url]
loulgeAmope