Monday, October 19, 2009

Life...

Sigh... lately feel so mad, sad... sometimes feel so happy, cheerful... then suddenly pissed and angry again (although I don't show it). Life... oh life..... this sem is going to be undoubtedly full of pathetic happenings, miserable feelings, back stabbing betrayals and new friendships. God save us all.....

P/S: to all U5 students... since my hp credits are going low, I won't be sending out anymore FREE sms. Any notification I will either post it on FB or MSN. You can then pass it along to your friends. It is YOUR responsibility not mine, to check it out yourselves. Or you can pay me for each SMS I send to you, in advance. I will note those that pay me so I will sms to them ONLY. No more 'free money' my brother and sisters, I am not working nor am I rich... sorry!

2 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

wei!!!!!
calm down.......
i know ur feeling........

Jason Leingod said...

aik, how u know one? u memang a good sister, haha...