Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Karaoke with classmates!

This morning donno why suddenly automatic wake up early... maybe cause school starts liao. So do the normal routine of playing FB. Suddenly MC pm me in FB, asking me want go karaoke or not. Huh?!? Why yesterday yamcha no ask me?? -_- Thought of not going, but then due to a 'reason', I can go liao... haha. But very mafan lor go alone.

Reach there, late by nearly half an hour... running and tired. Mana tau Robin lagi lambat... Inside, we drank and eat tit-bits as we sang our hearts out. Shocked that when MC sang, her voice also quite nice wor...! Walao, so many keng singers, I paling lousy n soft, haha...

Then went for lunch at 'Pa Vi Lion', like Ee Fan said... lol. They makan, we teman. Then split (n split again) by group, to jalan jalan in Pavilion. Left me, MC, Kid, Robin n Wei Ming, so we decided to go to the mamak in front of my friend's church to yamcha. Thought after yamcha go back... mana tau they still want go see movie.

So I 'terpaksa' go back early as promised to eat dinner at home. Go back alone, take bus (which now raised to RM1.90) 191. Sien... so half asleep in the bus all the way back, where my bro fetch me home. A fun and memorable day, before the busy sem starts again...! ><''

3 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

yo...bec alone only ma....
pity wat????
haiz...............
my voice kns jer...
dont write like tht...

Anonymous said...

lian gim didnt join? >.<

Jason Leingod said...

Pilla> haha... so humble wor u... but really nice, I dont lie one... :P

Anon> nope... who r u? lol