Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A fun day with Multimedia Designer's of TARC

Wah, today really had a blast. Early morning went for Mr Allen's tutorial, where we got to learn more flash stuffs (flashback of what I learned last time too). But only 7 ppl came, woot...


Then took the bus with CK for Times Square ASAP, as it was getting late and looks like gonna rain. Sorry couldn't wait for you Juno ><... Reached there nearly the same time as Juno, so we went to the cinema and looks like we were early. Had some drink/food at Old Town as we saw some of our friends there too.


Inside the cinema was full of people from our course, pity I sat alone in the 'VIP' seat ><. But Trasformer 2 was really good... way better than I expected (because usually the second episode of a hit movie is not as good as the first). There was laughter, sadness and action packed moments all inside one film, bloody smart! A bit dissapointing is the finalle between the 2 'bosses'... too short!


Outside of the cinema, I realised I forgot to take my bag! Went inside, but wasn't there! So I rushed to Old Town and found it... fuh -_-; Then went for lunch with the people that didn't ran off after the movie at the food court. 100++ people, not bad... but the food there was a bit lousy. Took some pics and left after lucnh. Later I went back because forgot to take my bag, AGAIN.


Jalan-jalan a while then we split up and soon went home because getting late liao. I went back by bus with Ck and Shiang Teng, in a bus that is speeding like gila babi (I thought the driver speed because nearly died of hunger -_-;). Metrobus... really fast and dangerous!


That's all for now. Sorry for the lack of updates... busy with assignments and DRAGONICA, hehe XD

2 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

NEXT TIME DONT BRING BAG LAR~LOL

Jason Leingod said...

i go class ma... ><