Monday, June 01, 2009

First week starting tutorial/ practical

So today finally starts all the subject. I hope no more class cancel, since it will make us study less or replace it, which will be even more bothersome. English class is taught by a Malay dude, since he's 24 years old only. Very seldom I see Malays that is pro in English, and he was one of them. His standard I think a bit like me only, cause he use BM when he can't find the right English word, haha. But overall he's a good dude... I think.

Interface Design was hard... he teaches too fast and the workload he gave was A LOT! Luckily I went and ask him myself what he wants for next week, else really the WHOLE class blur. Good cause we will learn more, bad is we will be very busy this sem... ><

I went to CK's house today and noticed that ppl shouldn't write 18SX now... more like 14SX or 16SX liao, hahaha...  

4 comments:

for3v3r said...

Beware, ID lecturer read people's blog~

from, Robin...since im using wei ming account~XD

Jason Leingod said...

har, why u use Wei Ming account? lol

vertigoblack said...

no cbox ain't stopping the Transfomers wave!! Come join the MUD day :)

Jason Leingod said...

sure, count me in! XD