Thursday, October 30, 2008

Assignments and homeworks coming in

So whats the homework for this week? CD, CS, BM and even Photography got work... Yesterday lend the DSLR camera for the first time from my bro's friend, lucky he really lend. But suddenly want back at night... what to do, not mine, so have to give back lor >.<

After this week, my life will change drastically. My dad who's been working in China for a long time is coming back to work in Malaysia. Got good and bad la... but then since my house only got one car, he will take the car to work... so what will I drive to school!? Omg, not taking buses and taxis again, I hate those hard times...!

Hope will buy another car, any car, soon... living without a car is such a hassle, nooooo!

2 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

hope u can hav a new car!!

Jason Leingod said...

haha, thank you!