Sunday, October 26, 2008

Adding links is so much hassle!

Wah, sure tiring just to add a couple of links... those that I missed please tell me so I can add u ASAP... >.<;

Today went to market in the morning with my mom, as usual. Maybe it's the festive seasons, not so many cars on the streets... which means I can speed, hahaha! Need to go here and there, being eldest son sure is tough >.>

Haven't touch any homeworks and assignments. This morning Adrian, Douglas and Robin came to take the art paper I helped them buy yesterday. They forget to leave me tips (eh, kerja mesti ada upah, right?), lol... Tomorrow must do work liao, cannot be lazy...!

2 comments:

adrianming said...

wah sorri la bout that tips... we belanja yumchar.. anyway the elevator to ur house is abit scary... = =

Jason Leingod said...

haha, no need la, jk only...

the lift just been restored, so a bit old and scary la, lol...