Thursday, May 07, 2009

The new sem awaits!

So fast year 2 liao... I can still remember when I first joined the group, totally awkward in a lecture hall full of new ppl. I was even nominated as the course rep, where I meet Shankar, Ray, Wang Ten and Nalina for the 1st time (we were all nominated). Although I didn't get any position, but in the end I became the class rep in sem 2... a twist of fate, haha.

Year 2... I hope there won't be another shifting of classes since there will be new students coming in and some unfortunate ppl unable to continue into Year 2. I'm on the bottom 2 of the list some more... ><'

Lately fixed my 2 coms with my own hands (and advices from friends) but accidentally sprained my back muscle... argh, sakit! T_T Can't join U6 in the trip to Penang too, cause too expensive. Oh well... need to save money in these times of hardship...!

5 comments:

sTenG said...

hooi..i am the last one nie..
die also me die first..haha

PILLA CHEN said...

har? year 2 wan change cls again??

Jason Leingod said...

ST> haha I know, but after u is me ma... so I also scared

Pilla> donno... cause got new intake ma. hope wont change la...

Robin Tan said...

cant change class liao..edwin said so!! and he kinda giving the warning man~

Jason Leingod said...

ooo... so is it a good thing or a bad thing? haha