Monday, February 23, 2009

1 more week of vacation to go!

Aik, so fast time flies... before you know, left only 1 week of holiday! But when the holidays going to end, I feel like 'mm seh tak' (sayang) because later start school cannot enjoy being lazy at home without anything to 'fan' liao, haha... Got holiday very fan, no holiday also fan... wat to do? Call eefan! lol XD


So what have I been doing the past 9 days? Stay at home rot like normal lor... also played the famous MMORPG 'Dragonica' for 2 days, which seems like a week! Pressed the keyboard button like siao until my hand damn pain to do combo... memang gila. Did a screenshot of 1600++ combo, imagine keep on pressing the keyboard non stop like that... walao! Later I post it up :P


The pictures I took and cuci, which I got back from Mr Tayguan, I chosed 2 and stick it up on my bedroom wall. Wah, looks good! My parents also praised me, so nice... Then a few days later one fell down, cause it didn't stick well on the wall. What did I use to stick the mounting board on the wall? Of course with our 'plaster-cyne', the grey eraser that only used for one sem, that one la! LOL


Who knows what is a 'facepalm? lol

3 comments:

SoraSoul said...

WTF, 1600++ combo!? u siao ah?! i also cant did it tat much, max also 122 combo -.- really wanna see it haha.... post it up ~ post it up ~

Robin Tan said...

haha,,NOOB!!!

Jason Leingod said...

Alvin> haa... i send u the ms word document u didnt open ka? lol

Robin> wah, u like to call ppl noob one wor, haha...